Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday tidbits ❤️


Just what we needed! Father of the Bride with Andy Garcia and Gloria Estefan. Now on HBO. Yes, let's spice it up! From what I hear Andy and Gloria have been friends in real life for over 30 years. It might be a fun flick! Just in time for Father's Day!

A father brings up his baby girl as a single dad after the unexpected death of his wife who died a day after their daughter's birth. More Father's Day flicks!




FREE ASSEMBLY

OK, as much as I would love to see my MAN in this shirt...I know it wouldn't happen. Then I thought, oh, somebody at work would look so cool in this shirt, but then I realized he probably wouldn't like it, either. Free Assembly has it in green too. I doubt it's manly enough for some. So I got one for myself(in the color from above), it's been a great essential for those tank dresses and Tee Tunics this summer. Yes, it might take hours of persuasion that it is OK to show that floral side. Maybe you'll win them over. While mine, um..he would just laugh at me. Someone told me at work. "First of all don't call it a makeover. They never go for makeovers, you know."




It just wouldn't be Father's day with something sweet for that Dad in your life. Right? Oh, I would probably eat them before he could even think about wanting one. That's the way it works here..=). Besides, he's a lemon lover.


Although, he might complain these were just too easy and not creamy enough because he likes his gooey ❤️❤️❤️❤️



ellie

 


What was your first impression?

LINK: Oh, she's very delicate, yet strong. (He nods). There is something nostalgic about her, but I couldn't exactly say what that is. I feel she has an old soul. I find her to be a different kind of pretty than what's trending. (he smiles) I think she's kind. She's very serious. And..and I like her freckles.


IZZY: Well, I guess I was in a crazy place when we first met (She flicks her hair behind her back) Um, I was busy with Brick then. But seriously, he's just..amazing. He's a real sweetheart. Easy to talk to. I didn't think it would be this way. I mean, he's a soccer star at our school. But now, that I  have watched him play, and well, we've gone to prom and graduated..I feel he's this team player. I admire him a lot. He's more than this handsome fellow (she smiles and is a bit giddy). Of course, I like that about him too. (she sighs) I really like being around him. Honestly, I think we have fun doing nothing at all. Just, you know, being around each other. 


 


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I hope it's a good one.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great day! I think Father of the bride looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out these movies. Thanks for these recipes.
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started watching the new Father of the Bride Last night! I fell asleep -- this is no reflection of the movie, I was just tuckered out from all the Father's Day festivities -- and am excited to finish watching it tonight. I saw Andy Garcia on Kimmel talking about his lifelong friendship with Gloria Estefan. I never knew that and thought, how cool.

    Such a great interview with Link and Izzy! Link's thoughts on Izzy are just, sigh. What every girl wants to hear! But in a legit-non-Lothario-way. And Izzy, for her part, seems there for it. I wish all the best for these two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kevin Hart, he makes me laugh. But not seen this one.

    Hope everyone had a great Father's Day - my kid spoiled her daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.