Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Leading Man

 

Oh! He just gets better with age! A voice like butter! As they say. Oh, did he ever make a splash in the opening of ODE TO JOY 2.  And his charisma just makes the drama even more watchable. SEE YOU AGAIN and RETURN THE WORLD TO YOU (In a dancing waltz he really ate up the screen!) are two of my favorites of his Chinese Dramas.

Of course, I was happy to read he's married in real life with two kids. As of late, I see him moving away from the Romantic Leads. POWER SOURCE is his latest. Perhaps, it's China who is trying something new these days, too. Promoting how well their cities are ran or some such premise. 

2 comments:

  1. "A voice like butter!" made me smile. :) Yang Shuo certainly seems dynamic, and I agree that it's nice he has a happy home life. Not everyone in entertainment is so lucky. Your last lines pack a punch (as always!): "Perhaps, it's China who is trying something new these days, too. Promoting how well their cities are ran or some such premise."

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.