Monday, January 23, 2023

Alfie & Gage

 

ELLIE


What's it like being friends that sleep together?

GAGE: It's been pure hell. He's a restless sleeper.

ALFIE: Me? (he shakes his head). You take up the whole bed. I can't sleep.

GAGE: You're the one who's the elephant. God, do you snore. (rolls his eyes and shakes his head, no)

ALFIE: I'm getting adjusted. (Alfie hugs a pillow and almost draws a frown) Next week will be better.

GAGE: I highly doubt it. (Gage sighs) But what else are we gonna do?

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, but horrible to share a bed
    X
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta Gage. Te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! As you know, I appreciate funny storylines about beds. The one about Caitlin and Dino's tiny bed still gets me. 🤣😴

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me ha encantado, me acuerdo cuando era pequeña cuando hacia piyamadas con mis primas, era un desastre a la hora de dormir dos o tres niñas en una sola cama... Saludos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it, I remember when I was little when I did pajamas with my cousins, it was a disaster at bedtime two or three girls in a single bed ... Best regards

      Delete
  5. Amazing!!
    I love so much
    Have a nice day :D
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.