Monday, January 16, 2023

I'm a fan❤️


 Since last year I have been a fan of expressie's PRECIOUS CARGO-GREEN. It was my go-to nailpolish because it goes on so well and it's a quick-dry! I decided to invest in more of these polishes. I am always looking for a brown and I loved the results of COLD BREW CREW. It's been very lasting throughout the week. Oh, and I would advise getting expressie ALWAYS TRANSPARENT for a topcoat, too. Now I have NOT SO LOW KEY which is much darker red than the picture above. It's almost black. And yes, I do like to wear black but with work I feel it needs not to be so Goth. I do keep my nails very short. Working with books, it's best to have short nails. Of course, I am certain many think we have plenty of time to read during the day. Not really. We are fluffing books, making sure there are no missing pages or the spin isn't broken (oh the mystery of books) You even have to smell them to make sure they don't smell smokey or maybe somebody ate curry while reading. Those go under the fan for a day or two. And of course, it's interfiling or going out to find the book for HOLDS or a patron who can't find it on the shelf. So it's great to find a polish that will protect your nails too.

8 comments:

  1. I hope to try the yellows in this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tones and the ones pulled into autumn colors.
    X
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about having to SMELL them. I guess that makes sense though!

    I LOVE Schlotzky's! Used to go there all the time but the one here went out. How does a Schlotzky's go out??? I used to to get the roast beerf and cheese I think, it's been years. Just looked at their site and there's omly three here in Michigan- they're all in Battle Creek. I used to love their hot sauce too- it made my tongue sing but was worth it!

    Hot score on Barbarian too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias por la recomendación. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, expressie, what a cute name and product! And I do like a quick-dry formula. Your tidbits about what goes on at the library are interesting, especially this one: "You even have to smell them to make sure they don't smell smoky or maybe somebody ate curry while reading. Those go under the fan for a day or two." Wow! 🍕📘🍟📗🌮📕🥨📙🍩📒🧁

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.