Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Happy Birthday, Harry!

 


The big 29, for Harry Styles. This boy might not have been the most talented in ONE DIRECTION. Nonetheless, his hard work has paid off and he is an inspiration to many.  He's always been my favorite from that boy band and it's good to see he is striving just as much as thriving. 

Of course, I've always had a bit of a love-hate relationship with some of the characters he's inspired me to write, over the years. But in reality, he's been a good brother, keeping promises to his momma and of course the best uncle ever. Yet, some of the time I liked him better when he was poor. Still, he's reached some fantastic goals. And he continues, to grow as an artist, and actor, and ventures in all his style.

4 comments:

  1. Me gusta su música te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry is growing up! He's a top-notch entertainer for sure, not to mention a man of impeccable style. I hope he does more movies. 🎵🎬✨👔

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.