Wednesday, January 24, 2024

LTNS


 

The days of burning with sexual desire and lusting after each other’s bodies are long gone, and Woo-jin and Samuel have evolved into a somewhat withered couple, both physically and emotionally. By coincidence, they find themselves forming a blackmail team that specializes in exposing cheating couples, seeking an opportunity to turn their lives around.

Oh, it's wickedly funny! & NC-17. This K-Drama goes places I have never seen in a drama before. Part of TVing network. It stars Esom and Ahn Jae Hong. These two are well-seasoned in the k-drama world. And Hong just seems to get better in everything I see him in. While Esom can be putting off at times, she is perfect casting in this part. Only 6 episodes, but it's quite a ride and definitely worth the watch. Now on VIKI!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! and only 6 episodes. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually watch K-drama but this one sounds good, so maybe I will take note and watch it
    Thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por la reseña. No se si me atreva a verlo pero por si acaso lo anoto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.