Saturday, April 6, 2024

One to Watch For

 

Wanyan Lou Rong might not be the prettiest in the bunch, but that's OK. He always delivers in C-Drama. I first spotted him in Love Equations which was a college story. He played a bit of a hot-head athlete. Possibly, just a little annoying. Later, he went on to play Love Script as a guy who thought he was a prince from some fantasy in modern times. But that's all behind him now with I AM NOBODY and Derailment. Just 26. 

Oh, he's got a lot of villain and anti-hero qualities. Just saying, if you notice he's in a drama, you might want to check it out. He was on the scary side in Derailment.

9 comments:

  1. Que guay! Gracias por el capitulo.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Honestly, I didn't know he could be this kind of a dark soul..but he does it so well. I think he is learning his place in Chinese dramas. Although, I do want to see him in more ML roles.

      Delete
  4. Não conhecia este ator. Estou vendo uma série japonesa agora. Beijos! 😘🌼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know this actor. I'm watching a Japanese series right now.🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤Cool! I have seen a couple that I have felt were the best this year that were Japanese. I really like Derailment that is by Priest. She has a way of brining lots of plot twists.

      Delete
  5. Es guapo, te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I will see him, I didn't know him but I think your post help me to do it.. so maybe I will found one of his works and will watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like one to watch for!

    The winter guard went well! 1st place

    Ruby and Rafe!

    I do not outline. Generally. I'm a panstser, I make it up as I go. :) Although with Joon/ Maia I did sketch ahead a little where I want to go, and I do know the end. As I write more I see the value of outlining. But my spontaneous self doesn't jive with it naturally ha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.