Monday, May 6, 2024

Will Love in Spring

 


Oh, I do love Li Xian's dramas. He never lets me down. Lately, he's made some quirky ones like Meet Yourself. I think Will Love in Spring might be from the same team since Mark Ma plays his younger self. And Zhou Yu Tong is captivating. I've seen her play in more action roles so it's sweet to see her character in a romance.


Both characters have their baggage. They knew each other in high school. She knew he was a bit of a hothead. He knew of her accident and how she lost her lower leg. But she's thriving in Shanghai and he has found his way to help the community at his funeral service. 

His grandmother thinks it's fate that has brought them back together. She can't seem to find anyone for the thirty-something grandson, but she thinks the world of his old high school friend. The grandmother is a medal-winning ping pong player. If you want to watch how the old folks stay fit, it's fun to watch.

I LOVE the soundtrack to this drama. The beginning song doesn't play until after the first scene and I love the intro, but a lot the songs in this drama are perfect. I also like that they have other actors to play the back story of the drama. Also we have a determined mother, the quirky brother and a lot of great things about living in the country. It seems to be a trend these days in C-dramas of community and finding the perfect balance of family and work.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I think I will like it so I will take note anf looking for watching it
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, altough i never ever heard of it🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parece un drama muy romántico. Gracias por la reseña. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.