Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Look what they were going to throw away!

 

 I loved Some Kind Of Wonderful! I didn't know there was a book! And I love the first paragraph! I am a fan of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and it's a good copy. & Waiting looks really good too. Sadly, these are not the kind of YA books you find in the library anymore. Everything is written differently now. Oh, I still love K.A. Applegate's Ocean City and the Islanders!

BTW David Bischoff is a famous Science Fiction writer who was a creative writing professor at a Pennsyvannia University who found time to write Some Kind of Wonderful based on the  movie.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know that either about Some Kind of Wonderful. I may have had a slight crush on Mary back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Perks of Being A Wallflower is so good!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanto esa película. Tomó nota del libro. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't read any of these books, so I will take note and find them!!!
    Thanks for sharing, I always be glad for now about you
    I hope you have a day full of happiness ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.