Sunday, October 27, 2024

Black Box

 


Don't worry, it's not a box of wine for your sex drive. Although, it is nice to have on hand. Even for gifts in a goodie box. The small boxes for two glasses of wine is at a rather convenient price. And it's not bad at all. Even the Merlot. So you know, in case you get snowed in or you can't take another trick-or-treater...its pretty nice to have something to turn to. I found it at the drugstore. Who knows, you might make any day Friday. But I wouldn't do that if I were you. I just might put a box in with the gift bags at Christmas. Well, probably my own. We don't drink as much as we used to. And my Siamese isn't around anymore who was quite a lush when a glass was left on the coffee table. Hope you are having a good Sunday.

4 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.