Tuesday, September 24, 2019

tell me no lies



Love. Obsession. Jealousy. Murder.

No one knows what happened to pop icon Eric Thorn. His Twitter account? Frozen. His cell phone? Cracked and bloody, buried in the snow.

Agoraphobic fangirl Tessa Hart knows the truth, but she's finally left her #EricThornObsessed days behind. She has no intention of ever touching her Twitter app again. But Snapchat... That's safer, right?

After months of living under the radar, Tessa emerges from hiding, forced to face the deadly consequences of her past. But in the interrogation room, answers only lead to more questions in the pulse-pounding conclusion to the Follow Me Back duology.

2 comments:

  1. I know some don't like it, but I did! It was good that it was just 2 books instead of a trilogy. At first..I was thinking..too predictable, but no..it was great. It's a thriller. And I can see Ming Ren in the role of Eric.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.