Wednesday, June 23, 2021

French Exit

Life with mother and Dad as a cat about sums this movie up.

 "My plan was to die before the money ran out," says 60-year-old penniless Manhattan socialite Frances Price, but things didn't go as planned. Her husband Franklin has been dead for 12 years and with his vast inheritance gone, she cashes in the last of her possessions and resolves to live out her twilight days anonymously in a borrowed apartment in Paris, accompanied by her directionless son Malcolm and a cat named Small Frank-who may or may not embody the spirit of Frances's dead husband.

It's a quirky upscale kind of movie that just might be your cup a tea..it's on DVD.

5 comments:

  1. This movie looks so good. I'll see if I can find somewhere to watch, especially if there are iconic scenes from Paris.
    xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parece interesante. Gracias por la recomendación te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious about this movie! Although weirdly I didn't really know what it was about until now. French exit indeed! Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.