Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Could he get any sweeter?

 

Cha Woo Min's first K-Drama! & BL at that!

This BL K-Drama Tastey Florida is more fluff than anything. It revolves around a rooftop noodle cafe. Granted there are a few questions you might ask yourself...like what do they do if a rainstorm comes. Lord knows, how cold it gets in Seoul in the wintertime. Still, you have Cha Woo's character fresh off the boat..so to speak who is living in the room that the chef of this cafe used to live in. Naturally, we get almost some hot moments of these two interacting. This drama will be developed in a movie. BL K-dramas are nowhere near the caliber of BL T-dramas (Taiwan). Still, this has a subtle approach of love in the city (BL style) and many will be ready to savor it. And fresh-faced Cha Woo Min (all of 20) is making a great debut. I hope we see him in all kinds of dramas. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never watched this type of drama, I have a lot of catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La tendré en cuenta se ve un drama interesante. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun flick -- tasty indeed! Although I share your concern for that rooftop in the rain, LOL.

    I know what you mean about the booster shot. Here in New Jersey, it's still just for those who are compromised and over 65 anyway. Still, once I'm eligible, I'll be first in line.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.