Thursday, October 14, 2021

It's a Mix! The Corrs



 (36) The Corrs - Humdrum ALBUM VERSION - YouTube

(36) Heaven Knows - YouTube

(36) Hideaway - YouTube

(36) All the Love in the World - YouTube

(36) The Corrs - Angel (Official Music Video) - YouTube

(36) Irresistible - YouTube

(36) Breathless - YouTube

(36) Forgiven, Not Forgotten - YouTube

(36) The Corrs - The right Time - YouTube

(36) Love To Love You - The Corrs - YouTube

(36) Give Me a Reason - YouTube

(36) I Never Loved You Anyway - YouTube

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Breathless and All the love in the World...love The Corrs ♥
    I also love their song Runaway ♥

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Breathless! It's on one of my '90s compilation CDs.

    And as always, steer clear of raccoons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.