Friday, May 13, 2022

Woori the Virgin

 

Jane the Virgin Korean Style. Only 14 episodes. It feels to be tightly written. But I am not sure I'm that crazy about it. I don't like "Raphael" Sung Moon's hairstyle. True he can play the perfect arrogant prince. And Im Soo Hyang has the sweetest presence. [it was a while ago I had heard Sung Moon was crushing on Im Soo Hyang..but I have no idea if that was true] Personally, I feel they are both too old for these parts. Still, it has its rom-com feel and it will be interesting if a K-drama can pull off this kind of tale. Both Polish Majka and American Jane are remakes of Venezuelan "Juana la Virgen" ❤️

5 comments:

  1. I've watched the Venezuelan version ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. No me atrae, gracias por la reseña.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Jane the Virgin and can see why it's being remade all over the world! What a story. And I so enjoyed your commentary about Sung Moon's hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.