Sunday, February 5, 2023

Deano & Caitlin


 

Caitlin and Megan


What's the hardest thing about being new parents?

DEANO: I feel my energy level is gone. (he smiles) I mean, there are some amazing moments that I'm so glad to be a part of and then there is so much to do. I don't know if I keep track of it all, but yeah I'm nothing like the old me. (He almost cracks up but looks sad too) Sleep will never be the same.

CAITLIN: I need more sleep. More hours in the day. Somedays I don't want to adult at all. (she sighs) I just don't know how some people do it. And I know I'm not nice enough to my husband who does so much more than I do. (she winces a smile) I'm trying. And I love Hannah, I do. (she yawns) But it's exhausting too.

5 comments:

  1. I like these little almost interview type peeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro a Deano, te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these honest responses from Deano and Caitlin! Parenting ain't easy (from what I've heard). 😏

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.