Friday, March 24, 2023

Maisy & Vanna

ellie



 [Thoughts on each other since they can't even sit down together for an interview]


"I just can't stand her. I really can't. We..we have nothing in common," Maisy has her arms crossed and she looks as if she might have a headache. "Vanna is such an airhead. I mean, she doesn't even know how to talk to anyone about what they might like or find any joy in. She has no interest in other people. Just herself. There I said it." Maisy gives the camera a serious look.

******************************

"Well," Vanna looks too tired to even talk about Maisy. She winces and scratches the back of her neck. Her hair is up in a bouncy ponytail and she looks a bit exhausted. "I don't know what her problem is. Me, I guess." Vanna sighs. "I am trying. I really am. It's just she starts talking about all this, um..making a Viking dress for a Viking festival. Who does stuff like that?" Vanna winces. "I really have to say I was at a loss for words. I just didn't know what to do. Evidently, it was the wrong thing." She hugs herself.

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is fun! I like seeing their different takes. And yay more Vanna! :)

    Thanks for your kind words. I agree with you about continuing growing. You may inspire me to keep writing and doing it more! Hope you have an awesome weekend! And yes I know I hope things calm down at MS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me agrada Vanna te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of this "split" interview! It's so creative, not to mention realistic in terms of what two at-odds people would say about each other.

    I heart the kimono in the collage! And, of course, the succulent. πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸŒ΅πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸŒ΅πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸŒ΅πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸŒ΅πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸŒ΅

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.