Friday, August 18, 2023

Now on DVD - The Magic Flute

 

For the love of Jack Wolf, no doubt you will want to keep this one in mind. It's got the feels! Music and Mozart too! Action with that rogue Iwan Rheon and here there be snakes too! From another world. Will Tim make the right choice in this adventure?

Trivia: Dr. Longbow is played by F. Murray Abraham, best known for his role in another movie about Mozart, Amadeus (1984), for which he won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Antonio Salieri.

Oh, and Tim Walker is 17 while Jack Wolfe is 27 (or so).

3 comments:

  1. Well THIS looks good. I wasn't sure it would be my thing but the trailer convinced me! I thought the one dude was the guy from sevret Invasion too but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parece una pelicula genial Me gusto el trailer. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one seems very whimsical! And the Amadeus connection is interesting. πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.