Monday, November 20, 2023

Missing 9

It's like a K-drama LOST from 2017. It is such a comedy-drama!

 Got some free time during your Thanksgiving week? What better way than to spend a moment with these castaways! 





Sweet Baek Jin Hee's Ra Bong Hee saves the day and is the lone survivor in this drama. She works for probably the worst K-Pop star ever as his stylist and, on her first airplane trip, crashes into a deserted island. However, Bong Hee has the skills. After all, she was raised as a diver and must tend to her high-strung Pop Idol played by Jung Kyung Ho.



This one has as many laughs and thrills and even chills. It is now on VIKI!

5 comments:

  1. I should add this. I'm still watching PArallel World. I've had so little time to watch lately...

    I'm glad you liked the song. I didn't realize Rox was so much older than Elvis. That's interesting. I hope you stay well. How is Barbie coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por la reseña. Lo tendré en cuenta. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Não tenho Viki.
    Mas me parece uma boa dica de diversão.
    Um abraço!🌺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe I've never seen Lost? Baek Jin Hee's role sounds interesting. A put-upon assistant is always sympathetic. Especially when she's the only survivor! 📺😮

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.