Saturday, March 23, 2024

Bai Shu

 

Bai Shu is annoying to some, but I always find him real in any drama I watch him in. And he can play so many roles. Although, I like it when he's just the average guy who finds love while playing a video game. Of course, she wants to be someone else. A character from her favorite graphic novels. Still reality catches up to him. Although, her character has been hurt in real-life physically and mentally by her mother who is her coach. 

What I like about 19th Floor, it isn't all about the game. I like the friendships that develop and even romance.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best part, the character interactions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por la reseรฑa. Lo tengo pendiente. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wouldn't love an average guy who finds love while playing a video game? And yes, relationships are what make the movie!

    Thanks so much for all of your kind words about my gestational diabetes post. It meant a lot to me. I could really relate about people not understanding just how strict the diet needs to be. Speaking of which, spinach now has a starring role in my life! When the husband and I went grocery shopping, I picked up the biggest tub they had. The husband was like, that might be too big. Because I used to have a history of letting it go bad, but not anymore! ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ

    P.S. I'm glad you're in a diabetes support group.๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.