Sunday, March 31, 2024

KC Interview

find out more at ellie


 ME: So how has it been out in Phoenix this past year at the Music place you are going to?

KC: It's been hell. (He sighs and tries to smile)  I didn't know it would be that hard being away from home. You know, it gets too monotonous and crazy. (KC makes an effort to smile, but it doesn't last) I guess I missed someone more than..I thought I would. (He rubs the palm of his left hand with his right thumb in thought).

ME: What happened?

KC: (KC is at the edge of the couch. It is like he needs to run away or just pace) I did try to meet someone. I really tried to be who she wanted me to be. (He is even-lipped about the matter). But maybe..maybe she was trying to be somebody else too. (He pushes his lock of wayward  hair out of his face and back into hair as if it might stay out of his eyes.)

ME: Did you break up?

KC: I think so. I mean, I tried to be as calm as I could be. Really, I..I didn't know she could be so..angry. (His voice cracks. It's as if he's shell shocked.) I'm hoping things will be better during spring break. I'm going home. (he nods)

ME: Are you sure you want to do that? I mean they say once you leave home, nothing is ever the same when you go back.

KC: Oh, it's always boring at home. (He looks a bit sad. Maybe a tear even in his left eye). At least I can sleep. I hope so at least.

6 comments:

  1. Being away from home isn't always fun
    X
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really disturbing this gentleman's problem, whoever may he be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pobre KC, te da mucha pena. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw trhis was touching. We haven't checked in on KC in a bit. Coming home for spring break... I wonder if he'll run into a certain someone :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    I'm listeningf to the Manor now!

    Desp Seeking susan is the best! Honestly, one of my favorite movies. Dex is great and him and Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you've done it, you've made me feel sorry for KC! Even if I don't want Harley to end up with him, I now appreciate the depth of his feelings for her. It'll be interesting to see what he gets up to at home . . .

    Love the Tokyo boxers! πŸ’—πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.