Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Beginnings and endings

Li Xiao Yao (He Yu) is probably a much more accurate version in this new release of Sword and Fairy. Than the last 
version I watched (which I liked very much) although, his character wasn't the swordsman I hoped he would be. This 
version is much more Wuxia-based (more of the common person who cultivates himself) instead of Xiana (full of deities
and gods along with all sorts of unusual places) Although, the theme of forgetfulness still remains. The first
episode was wonderful which made me want to watch the second one immediately. I have always wanted to
see He Yu in something really great, and this just might be the drama. He's all of 27, but 17 to me. Yet well
seasoned in this drama.

 


Spirealm's LingLing brings all the emotions!

Best bromance ever! AI takes it to new heights and yet friendships through gaming should be noted to take us to a new level. I enjoyed the performances of the MLs and a good supporting cast. Lots of puzzles in this drama and players, too. It's packed with emotions. There were times, I wanted to know what was going on in the 'House' just as much as in the doors. Truly, it is an intense gaming drama with lots of twists and turns. And you just might find a quote or two that you'll want to pass on.



3 comments:

  1. Uau, really cool post.
    Enphasis on the coolness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por la reseña. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.