Monday, July 29, 2024

Dashing Youth

 


Such an incredible cast! However, I'm not sure I'm that happy with this kind of Wuxia. It is definitely not a Jin Yong kind of Wuxia. I am not fond of the commoner going to the Academy. This is a sequel of THE BLOOD OF YOUTH by trending creator Zhou Mu Man. Naturally, you get the ultimate fight scenes. And yes, there is the the ML who just wants to brew his liquor, but soon finds out, he'll have to fight.

On the other hand, you've got PRETTY BOY CENTRAL for this drama. Of course, I choose the bromance over the romances. But you know, China's censorchip! Great to see He Yu..cause it is taking forever for him to be in the HOT BLOODED  series of the Condor Heros.

OMG the bestie to the rescue! Xia Zhi Guang..you know its gotta be good if he's in it!


Oh, and I love this guy! XYE BA YI Playing the Immortal! I hope this leads him to ML roles!

6 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.