Monday, July 1, 2024

The Legend of Heroes - Hot Blooded Version❤️

 

He Yu gets to work with the best Chinese villainess actress, Meng Zi Yi. She was so good in Parallel Worlds. Of course, she was well noted as Win in Untamed too. So it's a great match-up for these two to be in the "Condor Trilogy" written by the master of the Wuxia genre Jin Yong. What was about 60 episodes or so in a previous version has now been squeezed into 26 episodes. No meandering. Full of fresh faces and some old to..it's serious stuff with performances and episodes. I am really enjoying this 2024 version. Great cast! Although, one of my favorites of Yong's is Semidevils and Demigods.

I have started the English version of the Condor Heroes, but I'm not that fond of the translation. If only Priest could get a hold of it. Priest's writing is very good, but I should chat about that another time. 




3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I take note ;)
    Have an incredible day, full of nice things
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por la reseña. Tomó nota. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.