Thursday, August 8, 2024

It's My Birthday Mix❤️






 Brigitte Calls Me Baby - Impressively Average (youtube.com)

Bang (youtube.com)

Your Fake Name Is Good Enough for Me (youtube.com)

Lucy U Know (youtube.com)

Dancing Anymore (youtube.com)

It's Not You It's Me (youtube.com)

Same Old Story (youtube.com)

West Coast (youtube.com)

Nightbus - Exposed to Some Light (Official Video) (youtube.com)

Wonder (youtube.com)

CHROMATICS "SHADOW" (Official Video) (youtube.com)

Jane's Party - Ships On An Ocean (Official Lyric Video) (youtube.com)

First Day of My Life (youtube.com)

6 comments:

  1. It´s your birthday today?
    Cool, the same day as my wife:-)
    Happy bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday :-D Have a great day :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWW
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an amazing day, you deserve so much love and happiness my friend
    And nice mix, tthanks for sharing
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz cumpleaños . Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.