Wednesday, October 23, 2024

The last of October is on it's way

 


How is your Autumn going? Birthdays here start in October in our family. Then November feels packed with birthdays. Three in a row. Although, October were the men and now the girls. I feel as if my holiday shopping has already started. 

Usually, I get the essentials, like socks and underwear. Yes, I look back at those photos now of the kids showing off packages of Hanes underwear. There was a time when they would be totally embarrassed, but now if I don't get these things, I'm asked why didn't I?

And then those trips to 5 Below. I found this outfit for just a little over three bucks. Part of the Glam Squad. Of course, I try to think of this outfit as more inspiring than anything. Slowly but surly I'm getting better at those sock sweaters.

I never know what I might find at 5 Below. I have been using the totes I find there through the seasons. And I can usually find a good buy on popcorn there, as well as a few treats I can't find anywhere else. Yes, I'm afraid I'm on the cheap for the most part. Honestly, I don't do much for Halloween. Do you?

Autumn trends are in the color of teal or Ox Blood Red! To me, this is another name for wine in color. 

2 comments:

  1. go away october, we're waiting for christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween isn't a thing over here...I love October with mild temperature and lovely colours everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.