Friday, July 4, 2008

HAWT!


SKINS' Maxxie is Mitch Hewer.
Its still out if he's really just a prat or too shy to interview. Recently, he was on Lily Allan and friends and Lily was sure he was on something.
Perhaps he's in the same boat with Heath Ledger. He just doesn't do interview. Stardom has taken him by storm. Maybe he's just got a lot on his mind.
He came off rather arrogant though with a tooth pick in his mouth on the show. Perhaps his nerves just got to him.
Of course, being the SKINS gay boy on the show, lots of questions is he or isn't he. Or perhaps both.
Maybe he needs to just keep us guessing. Meanwhile he can dance and hopefully, he'll stick in the acting game too.

14 comments:

  1. Cool, have never heard of him! Let's hope he doesn't die of drugs/medicines/whatever like Heath Ledger.
    Yeah, it may seem arrogant, the way he behaves, but I don't think it's bad when a star doesn't give interviews. It's kind of... mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! of course i would love it. my email address is juliusbio@gmail.com:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be of the way he posed too! Ah yes hes hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is pretty hot. :)
    And I agree, Heath was a major loss and I hope he doesnt follow him. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of him, but he IS really cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. IS the sign at the top new?
    I like it very mcuh...
    Trace is a HOTTIE. :)
    And thanks for the comment~ Write more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ivy! Thanks so much for your comment. BTW, I'm a bit confuse to which all are your fiction writings. Would you mind giving me all the links of your fictions so that I can update the links on my page and I can read them =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. god yeah i adore Louis Garrel too

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey... just visiting...

    nice blogg... but... it has too much guys images...

    it makes me scare jejejeje

    drop by and check mine:

    CHANGE YOUR WAYS

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.