Wednesday, May 5, 2010

well of course I'm going to post this

I got a little surprise. I finally checked my e-mail. And someone sent me a letter which made me smile.

I got an e-mail from Jordan Gavaris.

Hi Ivy,




A friend of mine directed me to your blog entry about the Degrassi appearances. I can't tell you how stunned I was that you'd taken the time to write about those scenes on the show- that really means a lot me! I only started working in film a few years ago and that was the first "buzz" anyone had committed to paper, virtual or otherwise, so I just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you for the entry and your kind words about the work.




Thanks again,

Jordan

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that your writing and all of your hard work is being recognized like that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.