Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shiloh Fernandez - imagine the possibilites

image shack



He almost won the role of Edward Cullen. But then he starred in Skateland with Ashley Greene(coming this spring). He was Owen Compos in Gossip Girl's Valley Girls. Some say he's an in-between of Joaquin Phoenix and Robert Pattinson. But I definitely think he's got what it takes. He's a scene stealer.


He's the new lead as Peter in Red Riding Hood. He's definitely worthy of the movie. Some say he didn't have any chemistry with Amanda Seyfried, but I thought he did his best in each scene with her. Watch for Shiloh Fernandez to be in more movies this year.

Tumblr thanks

10 comments:

  1. It's just so weird to think about the possibilities of what would have happened if Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart weren't Edward and Bella. I feel like the world would be an entirely different place, hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a hottie!!
    I hope your days are going well.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaa..Natalie. I do want to see Skateland. I like his hair longer, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I want to see Skateland too. He was pretty cool in Red Ridinghood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i'd watch anything to see him in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do want to see more of his movies now, after seeing him in Red Riding Hood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was actually in an episode of Gossip Girl during Season Two. I believe it was the second to last episode of the season. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder what he's doing now. Love that look of his.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.