Sunday, April 22, 2012

WORLD BOOK NIGHT APRIL 23

 

Some lovely folks picking up their World Book Night books!
Look at the excitement on their faces! We cannot wait.-OPENBOOKSTORE

 

 

What is World Book Night?

World Book Night is an annual celebration designed to spread a love of reading and books. To be held in the U.S. as well as the U.K. and Ireland on April 23, 2012. It will see tens of thousands of people go out into their communities to spread the joy and love of reading by giving out free World Book Night paperbacks.



Hey so on my twitter (@CourtLeighLove) I’m giving away a copy of SHATTER ME by Tahereh Mafi. If you like books or you like free stuff, you should RT it! You don’t even have to follow me :]
Basically I’m just really excited about giving away books for World Book Night and about meeting Tahereh Mafi next week on her current book tour, so I’m getting started a lil early.-Courtney Leigh


THE BOOKS



On April 23, 2012, for World Book Night, I will be giving away copies of ”The Things They Carried,” byTim O’Brien.-T.Z. Wallace
My books for World Book Night-legardum

 World book night tumblr
WORLD BOOK NIGHT

4 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.