Sunday, July 22, 2012

Notes from the Closet



What is up with PRETTY LITTLE LIARS?



1. Maya has a very handsome cousin in town. Nate. This seems to be causing friction for Emily who is caught between Page and what happened that mysterious night when she woke up at the cemetery and someone's remains went missing.

Pretty Little Liars Questions


2. Emily is slowly figuring out the mystery. She was sedated..but was it by someone who was blind, or did Holden have a lot to do with it.

"Relax...have a cupcake..." Holden
I don’t think Holden’s temporary tattoo from the night Emily blacked out would’ve lasted that long… Especially if he just wiped it off in front of her. 
Plus, she didn’t SEE him. She could just be imagining that it was him because it makes sense in her mind.
I’m not convinced, but he’s definitely sketchy.-there is nothing simple about lying



It seems the girls are mixing their guys around, lately. Lets say the whole Holden moment was a shocker.



If you had that much cash lying around, you probably also have a bomb shelter and like 5 years of dehydrated meat … or you’re a criminal. I do want my own cheese fries.
Spencer Hastings 

Ezra A or not?! I think NOT but.....
I personally don’t think that Ezra is part of the A team, but I’m very curious to see what you guys may or may not think as well. message, comment, of write me and tell me your thoughts.-a pretty little liar

Could Ezra have a dark side? Aria found money in his sock drawer. Could it be the end for them.



Hey, I’m about to leave this church thing and I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me.
Tobey



And what about Tobey? Is Spencer going to let him get away? Again? Maybe she's a bit over the top being Nancy Drew. I'm not sure her sleuthing has paid off. In fact, its gotten Garrett off free from jail. Before we know it..he just might be back on the police force.



If that's not enough, Hanna and Caleb are on the outs and she ends up with Tobey at a church dance. Who knows, maybe her mother is falling for the pastor.



   Spencer: Be careful and wear sensible shoes.
    Hanna: I wear 3 inches, or I wear nothing.




Things are starting to get more strange on Pretty Little Liars. Mona just might be on the lose. One has to wonder just how many are in the secret society of A.



Spencer: Last year, I used to fantasize about what my life would be like if I never met Ali. My biggest concern right now would be where I wanted to go to College.
    Hanna: I had that fantasy too.
    Spencer: Every time I go down that road, I have to remind myself that if I hadn't met her, then I wouldn't be friends with you.





tumblr

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture of Lucy - those pink lips are phenom! And Hanna's new hair is adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is definitely heating up my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Spencer this season. Such a sleuth. And Holden..did he know Maya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to watch the show. ive seen some different episodes but dont follow it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool review, I ´ve seen a couple of episodes, but want to see more of it now:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so sure would be over in May when A was uncovered..but I think its just the beginning now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to get involved with this show. It sounds so good!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.