Friday, September 14, 2012

Nashville the TV series



The TV critics are already saying Hayden Panettiere will be a force of nature in this year's new ABC series Nashville.



She will be starring in this country music series with Connie Britton, who showed us what a star she is in AMERICAN HORROR STORY.


Jonathon plays Avery on the show.

Hayden will play Juliette Barnes, who will be opening for Connie Britton's Rayna James. Naturally, they don't always get along, but Rayna may need the likes of Juliette to save her country music career. It'll be interesting to see where old country meets new country in this TV series. The theme is a lot like COUNTRY STRONG, with Garrett Hedlund and Gwyenth Paltrow. Some are comparing it to Taylor Swift the untold story theme. Some are just happy to see Jonathan Jackson back on TV.



STORYLINE: Set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene, the new drama revolves around a 40-year-old superstar Rayna James, whose star begins fading. She is forced to team up with Juliette on tour in order to maintain her label's support for her latest record, whose sales have been underwhelming.

tumblr

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know she could sing, but she kind of fits the country star image doesn't she? Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden has such incredible range as an actress; and is absolutely beautiful to boot. This sounds like a winner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that girl in Heros! Might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I like Hayden:) I want to see this! She had this russian-german Klitschko boyfriend and was often in germany/she was always so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited about Nashville. One of my Dish co-workers got me into Friday Night Lights years ago and I have adored Connie Britton ever since. I’m going to have my Hopper record it for me once it starts since I work late, but knowing that will be waiting for me on the DVR when I get home will definitely help me get through the day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.