Saturday, September 29, 2012

The House at the end of the Street



Way back in 2003 this project started. After a long wait, here it is. Yet, is it satisfaction guaranteed? Lets just say without a spoiler alert to damage, we can pretty much figure this one out before the story gets started. But hey, I don't want to spoil anything.

Damn, that movie was so cray cray, they made the girl that made Katniss look obnoxious, and she was soooo nosy.
Omigod I was laughing at some of the parts, because people were like ‘dude! just go back outside!’ or ‘what are you doing?! your trespassing in a person’s house!’
and it has a wierd twist near the end that I’m not gonna say…
You guys should watch it!
I jumped out of my seat a few times and almost threw my popcorn bucket up XD-the fairy
Just watched House at the End of the Street and I so fell for Max Thieriot’s character! He was lookin’ soooo good! And once you got to see how crazy he started becoming I fell for him even more! The crazier the better, am I right???? ;D 
Oh and I’d give the movie a 4/5! :)-Gia


On one hand, you've got Jennifer Lawrence who is definitely a strong enough actress for almost anything. Add sweet natured Max Thierot to the mix and well, we've got the reinvention of an old story, Psycho.



House at the End of the Street wins.
If only for the man candy. 
Max Thieriot REALLY grew up. DAMN.-while you're sleeping

“Every house has a secret.Pray you don’t discover it.” House at the End of the Street is NOW PLAYING-house at the end of the street.


Actually, I think it better to have a psycho thriller than well..you know..a ghost story.



Its one movie to get those Halloween juices already flowing in September. It might not be the darkest horror for some, but to others it might be just what they need. Good cast. And definitely some of our favorites to watch.



I thought it was SO GOOD! It kept me entertained the whole entire movie and it made me jump out of my seat a bunch of times. It also makes your mind think a lot too. It’s a total mindfuck. The plot twist is absolutely genius. I loved it. I recommend you go see it in theaters. And Jennifer Lawrence was in it so that was a plus. And Max Theriot did a great job too. I’d say, 5 out of 5 stars. :)-Finding Jessica



STORYLINE: A mother and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next door to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter befriends the surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.

tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Really want to see this movie! Cool post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the movie novelization of this last weekend and enjoyed it; though I have to admit that I agree...Jennifer Lawrence's character was beyond nosy. I'm definitely looking forward to see how it all plays out on the big screen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review, I want to see this now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it does look like a wonderful cast for this thriller!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.