Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fiction Tuesday - The English Girl

Daniel Silva delivers another spectacular thriller starring Gabriel Allon: The English Girl. When a beautiful young British woman vanishes on the island of Corsica, a prime minister's career is threatened with destruction. Allon, the wayward son of Israeli intelligence, is thrust into a game of shadows where nothing is what it seems...and where the only thing more dangerous than his enemies might be the truth._
Silva's work has captured the imagination of millions worldwide. His #1 New York Times bestselling series, which chronicles the adventures of art-restorer and master spy Gabriel Allon, has earned the praise of readers and reviewers everywhere. This captivating new page-turner from the undisputed master of spy fiction is sure to thrill new and old fans alike.
This is book 13 for Silva's Gabriel Allon. He's President Bill Clinton's favorite fictional character.

It would be a long shot, but Hamish Linklater at Gabe Allon.

“As usual, Silva takes the reader hostage from page one with his canny mix of spy craft and suspense….Silva’s ongoing ability to combine le CarrĂ©-like texture with high energy plotting has produced a string of commercial and critical successes. Chalk up another one.” (Booklist)

"I have been a fan of Daniel Silva’s Gabriel Allon for years. Every summer, I look forward to the latest installment. I do admit that I was starting to get slightly tired of Allon being beaten to near death.."-Bongo Reader

James Bond and Jason Bourne may have some competition in the spy game.  Deadline reports that Universal has picked up Daniel Silva’s Gabriel Allon novels for a potential new spy franchise.  Allon is a semi-retired Mossad agent that killed six of the Munich terrorists and makes his living restoring art and taking the occasional Israeli spy assignment, because if there’s a job worth outsourcing, it’s intelligence gathering.  Former NBC-Universal CEO Jeff Zucker will serve as the film’s producer.  The studio is currently looking for a screenwriter but they’re still deciding which of the ten Allon novels will be adapted first (the first one published was 2002′s The Kill Artist).-collider 


The English Girl comes out on July 16th.

tumblr

10 comments:

  1. this sounds really good!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is really
    fastidious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be suggested this website by way of my cousin. I'm now not sure whether or not
    this post is written through him as nobody else recognise such
    exact approximately my difficulty. You're amazing!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it,
    you could be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog and may come back later on. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts,
    have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this
    brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a
    different web address and thought I might as well check things out.

    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for
    a second time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for finally talking about >"Fiction Tuesday - The English Girl" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so awesome! I don't think I've truly read through a single thing like that
    before. So nice to discover somebody with original thoughts on this topic.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed
    on the web, someone with some originality!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do accept as true with all the concepts you have offered to your
    post. They are very convincing and will certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too short for beginners.
    Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.