Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fiction Tuesday

Wattpad sensation Beth Reekles is only seventeen. This British author has really been the buzz lately. Especially, for YA readers.
Kissing Booth Rochelle (Elle)



STORYLINE: When Elle decides to run a kissing booth at the school's Spring Carnival, she locks lips with Noah and her life is turned upside down. Her head says to keep away, but her heart wants to draw closer - this romance seems far from fairy tale and headed for heartbreak. But will Elle get her happily ever after?


the kissing booth



What I liked about this book was how unexpectedly charming it was. Sure, it wasn’t as amazing as The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson or Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, but I had to admit that some parts made me laugh out loud and others made me melt from the cuteness. Though, most of the time I was “face-palming" and questioning the events and the actions of characters in the story.-bibliophia



The story may not be perfect. There are even typos. Still this author has the potential and I'm sure this is the start of something. To some its just fluff. Yet to many its a sweet summer read that you just might get addicted too.

tumblr

3 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.