Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm Fangirling

This past episode felt like  a finale..I can't wait for more. There was country dancing.  I dunno who did it best. But there was a lot of fun at the hoe down..even a hoe was involved!


Which one will it be? Ezra or Jake. Honestly, Ian Hardening deserves an award from all the misery Ezra has been put through, finding out he was a father, falling in love with his son..(spoiler alert!) just to find out he really wasn't the child's father after all. Oh, and then to have Emily as him if he's growing a beard..while he's at his classroom desk..PRICELESS!


I think he needs his own spinoff. Honestly, a part of me doesn't like the fact that he's with a high school girl. I think it would be cool to see him with..um..a friend of Aria's Mom. Maybe he needs to move to Ravenswood.


Ryan Guzman's Jake is truly beautiful. Except his Jake can't stand Ezra..and oh, it shows! I'm glad they are let him work those emotions on the show! He's more than just a pretty guy.

Keegan Allen's had some emotional riffs this season too. Gotta say PLL's men are exposing an avalanche of emotions. They aren't just eye-candy!
tumblr

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.