Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'm Fan Girling...

Lots of season finales on the way. And some of our favorite characters have been killed off. First, lets start with TEEN WOLF.


Oh, Alison


We've loved Crystal Reed as Alison on Teenwolf. She's such a strong young woman who's been through a lot. She broke up with Scott but then there was her relationship with Issac. (I'm sure it must have been hard doing scenes with Daniel Sharman after they broke up, but I don't think that was why her character was killed off.) I have to say, I didn't want to see it coming. Yes, I noticed the signs in the last few episodes, but I kept thinking..NO WAY. But then it happened. I will definitely miss her on the show. I hope Jeff Davis will think of Crystal Reed in the next show he creates because she really needs more film. She's so gifted.



#IsEzraAlive



Is he or isn't he? Its quite the cliffhanger. This was the season that Ezra went dark and we were so sure he really might be A. But he was shot in the last episode of Pretty Little Liars. It doesn't look good.

A part of me wants to see the character killed off. For one thing, I want to see what Ian Harding can do with other characters. I'd hate for him to be type-cast. Still, his Ezra did evolve. I really felt Ezra was unlucky in love and I hated what happened to him when he thought he'd found his son, just to find out..the son he thought he had wasn't really his. So yeah, Ezra had a lot of build up. And yes, I've never really been pleased with the student teacher relationship on the show.

This is definitely, one story I want to see through. As it is, I don't even care who A is anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they killed off such a major character on Teen Wolf!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.