Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Megan Hart



Who knows what might be on your Kindle at the beach, but this author might have more stories that you'd just assume read in bed.

Of course, Stephen Ammell would have to star in the movie in my head while reading Megan Hart's novels.


After all her website is www.readinbed.net.


You might find her more of a reality check than most erotica. I do find her dialogue much more real and her characters not so cookie cutter, yet most are full of wealth and what not.

This might be the best way to learn a foreign language. You're just dying to know what happens next in the fluid scenes that Hart creates. Oh, and it could be with anyone.


I know they like to compare her work to Fifty Shades of Gray..but here is another author I was intrigued with from the very first paragraph which I really wasn't with James. I so much like the way Hart writes. Her POV from more than just the woman's perspective. She definitely knows how to make her characters tick.


The one thing I loved about this book was that it didn’t go into detail about emotions or what people where thinking with metaphors and all that confusing crap. Also, I loved how in most of the intimate parts the foreplay was really detailed and the actual sex wasn’t, unless it was like the breakthrough “Oh, I love you” sex, I liked it when that part was detailed.- G (from a review on Dirty)


Stories end, but life doesn’t. Not just because you lose the person you love. Life keeps going. You might cry yourself to sleep every night and wake up in the morning still weeping, but life moves forward in seconds that turn to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days.
— Megan Hart [The Space Between Us]










tumblr

2 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.