Saturday, July 12, 2014

I'm fangirling....

Lov'n Keegan Allen's new hair style on Season 5 of PLL. Now..if I could just find a good picture of it.

Honestly, they need a vacation from A. When..please tell me when? I want A out of the picture. At this rate..I'm afraid they'll still be in high school when they are 46. credit

YEAH! We finally get Alison and Emily together ..and then have one little trite thing happen at school and Emily disses Alison..that's a NAH. Emily should be there for Alison..after all she's been through.

So happy to see Caleb back with a new doo, but there has been a change in him. Evidently, he saw a ghost and there is a lot more drinking going on now..so I dunno what's up with him and Hannah now. Can't wait to see!

Summer LOVE on PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!

tumblr

2 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.