Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cloned: The Recreator Chronicles



Finally, I got around to checking out this film on AMAZON PRIME. I like to think of it as a psychological thriller. Yes, it has a sci-fi aspect to it, and maybe it is a stretch to believe where the Clones come from. Still, the real story is how the 3 who go to Brewster Island handle their replicas who are superior to them. There is a little bit of fun in the film as well as adventure and then perhaps a battle of wits. I did like the little twist at the end. I couldn't help but smile. And yes, I could possibly watch Alexander Nifong in anything. Written and directed by Gregory Orr. Lets hope Orr will do more films.
Stella Mauve as Tracy. The girlfriend who might not have been the best girlfriend.

tumblr


2 comments:

Hi, I love hearing from people.