Saturday, April 8, 2017

WGM-Eric's co-workers

WGM - Eric's co-workers

I've known Director Lee the longest. He's not so happy with me, taking on WE GOT MARRIED. He really doesn't want me to have a private life... especially, a GAY LIFE. Still, he thinks somebody might want me in a K-Drama. Actually, I'm doing a reading for a hospital show. Yeah, get to do all that bloody stuff..hopefully! Fingers crossed.
 
There is Secretary Gina, who might have had a tryst with the director. They were quite ..um talkative, but lately..they've both been giving each other the cold shoulder.
 
And there is Lawyer Daniel. You, never know when you'll need an Entertainment lawyer. And he's quite entertaining or maybe he's only nervous.
 
I guess they are like my other family. We get along, for the most part.
-Eric

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.