Saturday, April 15, 2017

WGM - Ji's Co-workers

WGM - Ji's Co-workers

OK, its sort of all in the family. Although, the founder of the company passed away, some time ago. So his daughter Song is now the president. Her brother, Director J was once my dance coach, now maybe I should refer to him as Lawyer J. He does PR and keeps his little brother DJ in check, who now over-sees most of the performers(or should I say..manages their managers). Since I'm not so much in a group anymore, I have Manager Seo to keep me up to date, pretty much..and then there is Daisy, who I've known since I've gotten here. She's in a girl group. Maybe I should call her Big Sis. She's pretty much a laugh, if you're on her good side. If you're not..well..she's a hellcat.
-Ji

1 comment:

Hi, I love hearing from people.