Thursday, July 8, 2021

It's a Mix - Placebo

 


Placebo - Soulmates never die - YouTube

Placebo - Running Up That Hill - YouTube

Placebo - Every You Every Me [ with lyrics ] - YouTube

Placebo - Pure morning (lyrics) - YouTube

Placebo - Meds (Official Video) - YouTube

Placebo-The bitter end (lyrics).flv - YouTube

PLACEBO - Teenage Angst (Official Video) - YouTube

Placebo - A million little pieces (lyrics) - YouTube

Special Needs - Placebo (Sub españo) - YouTube

Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing (Official Audio) - YouTube

Placebo - Protège Moi (Official Audio) - YouTube

4 comments:

  1. Powerful pics, especially the one of the same girl going through different emotions. And I'm thinking I need to check out this Placebo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure Morning is a wonderful song. I really like that song :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.