Monday, September 19, 2022

That reoccuring dream

 


It starts off of... thinking of an old boyfriend. That he's here. Although, I know he's long gone. I dream of a Chinese fantasy where men might be more than a demi-god, but I might be a semi-devil. I still can't sleep. No, it isn't until Mojo arrives, my faithful companion that passed just before the pandemic. I feel her jump right on the bed. It's so real. And she lays next to me, letting me know everything is all right. And I can sleep now.

7 comments:

  1. Recurring dreams are so strange as we always want to change one thing next time.
    Xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny that dreams can recur at all? I mean, what are odds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uy los sueños a vece son mensajes que nos dan . Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is mad! I used to get 2 clear recurring dreams! Not had either in a while mind you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Our subconscious is a frightening, amazing thing. So glad you had Mojo to cuddle with when this dream was over!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.