Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Nonfiction Tuesday!

 

I was so excited to find this book at our library. I just might have to buy it. I have her previous book Sewing Happiness. She is so inspiring and her latest is about making patterns that fit your body. There are so many inspiring patterns. Nothing to crazy to follow. I really like the idea of these patterns. For the most part, I don't buy new material, but try to upcycle what I already have. It's always great to make pants from a skirt or a cowl tunic from a tee-shirt weight sheet I don't use anymore. Yes, I occasionally use my ingenuity. And this artist is really inspiring!

4 comments:

  1. Looks good. I am not good at this sort of thing, but my grandmother was. She used to buy clothes and alter them and make her own too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parece un buen libro, te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone can make pants from a skirt, then it's you! I hope this book does indeed bring you "sewing happiness".🧵

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.