Friday, April 12, 2024

Oh, it's been a week

 


Hopefully, I have figured out the prescription trail now. Meanwhile, I still haven't picked up my new ID at City. It's been a week where Friends of the Library have left us goodies in the breakroom since it is National Library Week. I even got a lunch box from Panera's on Wednesday, but in my case, I couldn't have the bread with the sandwich. 

Yesterday, we had plant swap day. Unfortunately (me included) got choked up with allergies from the plants. But it was nice to see the lettuce giveaway. I had lunch with a friend so I didn't get any. 

Finally, I finished Derailment. As usual, Priest gives you a lot to think about..Especially, the storyline where you only imagined having a best friend. Of course, there had to be a mad mother trying to run so many lives and could barely take care of her own.

Of course, I had lunch with someone who misses her daughter very much and who left home for Colorado, and how she wanted to eat things on the menu that were her daughter's favorites. It was sweet, but kind of strange. It was good to catch up. 

I drank too much iced coffee Wednesday and then couldn't sleep. Oh, an my friend from PA...I can see why her parents are concerned. She can't seem to keep up with her phone, and she let slip how she gets her pot from someone at work now and this is like a 200 bucks weekly thing. I just don't know. Hopefully, her cat will suffice.

But there are things I need to catch up on at home. Still, it might not happen today. I have to get a Box room made for someone that I'm still not sure what to put in it for his Ken Store. Hope you have a lovely spring weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Genial ten un buen fin de semana. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plant swap sounds fun too bad about allergies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panera! I have to watch bread now too.

    $200 week! Yikes!

    Aww Pink Floyd :) Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have an amazing week, full of nice things and happiness
    I hope everything aroung you will be amazing and you will be happy
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I feel your pain (or should I say pane?) with the bread! I've been having an occasional slice of keto bread, but it's just not the same. I bet you're being hard on yourself about the box room. I can't imagine it not turning out awesome. 😁🍞😁🍞

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.