Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Holy Smokes!

 I ordered a salad from Subway yesterday and a regular drink (Iced Tea which I could have made better at home), which was practically 12 bucks! It wasn't in its usual container either. Granted, it had been a while since having a salad there, but I was used to a bigger container. This one was more round and smaller and stuffed with mostly lettuce. I asked for avocado but didn't get it. I didn't get the spinach either. The turkey was sparing and the shredded cheese dubbled. However,  I can manage 2 meals out of it. Especially, if I add a boiled egg. I had it with the Subway vinaigrette. I was looking for the recipe for it and found this.



1 Part Red Wine Vinegar 3 Parts Soybean Oil 1 tspn Dijon Mustard Dried Oregano Garlic Powder Onion Powder Dried Parsley Granulated White Sugar Sea Salt

Oh, they asked for a tip at Subway, but I didn't feel the need to give them one.

7 comments:

  1. Everything is so expensive now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love Subway's lettuce so much! I love a big salad from them; but I actually only like lettuce and tomato in mine!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por la receta. Pero esta no la hare Odio el vinagre. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.