Thursday, June 13, 2024

It's a Mix!



Patrick Wolf - Hard Times (Jack Beats Remix) (HQ) (youtube.com)

Kiki Rockwell - Syrena (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)

Patrick Wolf - Born To Die (Lana Del Rey Cover) (youtube.com)

Alan Walker, Kylie Cantrall - Unsure (Official Music Video) (youtube.com)

(4) Nathan Evans - Highland Girl (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Bellah Mae - Love Of My Life (Lyric Video) (youtube.com)

Mark Ambor - Good To Be (Lyric Video) (youtube.com)

(4) girl in red - I'm Back (Official Video) - YouTube


5 comments:

  1. Other amazing mix with musiic that I didn't know, so happy to discover them thanks to you!
    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love GIRL IN RED. She's a Norwegian Song Writer..and even Taylor Swift has written her a letter.

      Delete
  2. Bella música. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.