Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Another Won Bin

 

There is a Korean actor by the name of Won Bin who is quite famous, but this isn't him. No this the Won Bin who has been a trainee for four years and won by chance an audition on Instagram using his guitar skills. Of course, I'm not sure he's seen that guitar lately. He went to work honing in on dance and vocal skills. He is in the Korean boy group RIIZE. He is showing he is the strongest in the band, which means fans love him. Now if we could only get him in a K-drama. I'm more of a K-drama kind of girl than a K-pop fan, but I like him already (✿◡‿◡).

5 comments:

  1. Cute! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un chico guapo y buen actor. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii
    I didn't know him, so thanks to share this post with us
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menina, pelo amor de Deus, ele é muito bonito! E pelo jeito é talentoso também! Beijos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.