Tuesday, September 3, 2024

It's already Tuesday?

 

 We had a Barbie emergency. After the dog chewed off her arms. I had to rebody her and am still coming out her ratty hair. But we had our grilling feast in spit of everything with the dog..who almost got away with a steak. Even if Jewel is still a pup, she's a naughty one. They were playing with Barbies downstairs. His favorite Slim Ken got destroyed, too.










I made a last-minute pie. A Tang pie. The first one my husband made months ago was rather soupy with cool whip. So this time 2 bricks of cream cheese, can of condensed milk and 1/2 cup of Tang. Everyone was happy I made it. I dunno what it is with cream cheese and holidays..we just seem to have to have it. Christmas through New Years means a mountain of cheese balls..come summer it making cheesecake without using the oven. 

Anyway, too many burgers and hotdogs..and even steak too..but my favorite..the grilled mushrooms!


And Gulf (well, Tristan in my story blog) made a new video

4 comments:

  1. Perro travieso. Tienes lindas muñecas. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. E o cachorro aprontou no almoço, em?
    E que lindo o Gulf! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love hearing from people.